Changes in Acts and new Acts that will be effective from February 2016 onwards
Usually there are not that many changes in Acts that get effective in February. On below, however, you are able to find the few coming changes:
- The mental health Act provisions concerning forensic psychiatry patients will get elucidated.
- The statute given of the Counsil of the legislation evaluation will be effective.
- Finland will engage to the appeal procedure of the Children’s Rights contract- the protocol will be effective from the 12th of February.
- There will be changes in the Land Use and Building Act as well as there will be changes in the statute.
- Moreover, the occupational safety and health authority will start a nationwide phone advisory line.